Shipping & Return Information
Thank you for your purchase of this book, self-published in 2016 by author and chef, Cathy Fisher.
Your book will be shipped to you from Northern California (we do not warehouse this book in other states or countries).
All orders are processed within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Shipping to U.S. Addresses
Our U.S. shipping method is USPS Media Mail, which takes 2 to 8 business days for delivery. Rate for one book is $3.99 (if more than one book, it will be calculated at checkout).
Shipping to International Addresses
We currently only ship to Canada, and use UPS as our carrier (there are 3 different delivery time and cost options available). Prices listed are calculated directly by UPS depending on your address (we do not make any profit on these shipping charges).
If you are outside of the U.S. and Canada, you can order and download digital copies of this book from Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, and Google Play.
Checking Order Status
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
Note: As the seller, we are liable for your package up until the tracking states “Delivered” to your address by the carrier.
If tracking does not show “Delivered”:
If you haven’t received your order within the indicated time after receiving your shipping confirmation email, and your tracking does not yet indicate “delivered” to your address…
- Wait a few days beyond the day of expected delivery. Packages can get delayed a day or so, or incorrectly scanned or sorted. It is not uncommon for a package to show up after the expected delivery date.
- If after these few days your package has still not arrived, reach out to your local mail carrier’s office with your tracking number on hand, to see if they can help you locate it. (You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.)
If tracking does show “Delivered”:
If you haven’t received your order within the indicated time after receiving your shipping confirmation email, and your tracking does indicate that it has been “delivered” to your address…
- Call your local mail carrier’s office with your tracking number on hand, to see if they can help you resolve the matter. (If you also use a PO Box, check to see if you're book was delivered to your box instead of your home address.)
- You can ask your mail carrier personally if they have any recollection of delivering this package to you recently.
- Your package could have been taken from your mailbox or porch.
Returns and Exchanges
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition. We will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- If you have opened the package, please repackage it in an appropriate sturdy mailer and mail back to the return address/warehouse at this address: Straight Up Food, P.O. Box 1912, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
- If you have not opened the packaging/cardboard mailer, and want to return the product, just write “Return to Sender” in bold lettering on the front, and put it into the mail (you do not need to pay any postage), it will be returned to the address on the "return address" label already on the box (Straight Up Food, P.O. Box 1912, Santa Rosa, CA 95402).
Damaged or Problematic Books
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, or you find a problem with the inside of the book (errors do occur during printing once in a while, especially with this type of specialty binding), please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis and do our best to work toward a satisfactory solution.
Need More Help?
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.